Two – short approach spans, one – 120’ steel Pratt truss span. Timber deck.
The original bridge was built in 1899. In 2011 the bridge was closed due to impact damage to the north end.
O.N.E. conducted a field inspection on the bridge and designed and developed plans for a repair. Repairs to the northwest end post and railing have been made by heat straightening members and field splicing. The bridge was reopened after the repairs were made.
Litchfield, MN (Meeker County)
Lat/Long – 45.202187, -94.379136