The Walking Bridge

Bridge Name

The Walking Bridge

Bridge No.

R0657

Bridge Type

280’ suspension bridge. Carries pedestrian traffic only.

Bridge History

The Walking Bridge was originally built in 1935 to replace a wooden trestle bridge that spanned the river since 1888. The walking bridge went through a restoration process in 2014.

O.N.E. Involvement

O.N.E. did a peer review for the restoration plans and design.

Bridge Location

Granite Falls, MN (Yellow Medecine County)

Lat/Long – 44.810085, -95.537227

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.