One – 50’ concrete open spandrel deck arch span. Carries pedestrian traffic only.
Bridge L8553 was originally built in 1904 to provide safe pedestrian access into Como Park over the busy streetcar tracks. The bridge had weathered badly and was heavily vandalized in the early 1960’s. The bridge was rehabilitated in 2015 and currently open to pedestrian traffic.
O.N.E. did a peer review on the drawings and design prepared for the project rehabilitation.
St. Paul, MN (Ramsey County)
Lat/Long – 44.978428, -93.146149